Sermons From St. Peter's
Click below to listen to the most recent sermons from St. Peter’s Church.
Subscribe to the St. Peter's Sermon Podcast
The simplest way to subscribe to our sermon podcast is via Apple's iTunes. Once set up, iTunes will automatically download new audio sermons as soon as they are available. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download iTunes here: http://www.itunes.com/download/
- Install iTunes.
- Click here for the direct link to St. Peter’s podcast.
- Click on “View in iTunes” and subscribe.
Click here to subscribe to the sermon RSS feed.
What is an RSS feed?
Every time a new sermon is preached and is posted on this site, a file is created, summarizing the new content. Certain web-based and desktop applications can be configured to seek out those files, and notify their users when the new content becomes available. We offer subscriptions for sermons, which take the form of a podcast. Check out this site for additional details on RSS and for links to RSS readers.
You can also read transcripts of the sermons. Unless otherwise noted, all sermons were presented by the rector, the Reverend Ledlie I. Laughlin.
- 03/23/2014 — The Way to Salvation
- 03/16/2014 — Never Too Late, by the Rev. Richard L. Ullman
- 03/02/2014 — “God, Show Me Your Glory”
- 01/26/2014 — For Whom Are You Fishing?
- 01/12/2014 — A Baptism of Love, by the Rev. Claire Nevin-Field
- 01/05/2014 — Christmas in a Season of Loss
- 12/24/2013 — A Love Story, by the Rev. Claire Nevin-Field
- 12/22/2013 — Birthing Christ: Joseph’s Role and Ours
- 11/03/2013 — The Feast of All Saints' 2013
- 10/27/2013 — "I'm doing the best I can."
- 09/15/2013 — Oh, For the Love of Elephants!
- 09/08/2013 — The cost of being a disciple of the Prince of Peace
- 08/25/2013 — Healing on the Sabbath?
- 07/21/2013 — In a Place S/He's Not Supposed to Be
- 06/23/2013 — What is your name? Legion, Google, NSA
- 06/02/2013 — Foreigners in the Temple?
- 05/26/2013 — Let's Dance, by the Rev. Claire Nevin-Field
- 05/19/2013 — See and Hear in God's Light
- 05/05/2013 — Say “Yes!” to God in the Present Moment
- 04/07/2013 — Defining Faith
- 03/24/2013 — Draw Near
- 03/17/2013 — Letting Go
- 02/24/2013 — Dissapointment
- 02/17/2013 — The Holy Spirit Beckons
- 02/03/2013 — Who Will Speak for God?
- 01/20/2013 — Confessing Our Faith
- 01/06/2013 — Wisdom of the Magi